Monday, April 20, 2009

So many things to do... yet so lil' time to get them done

Considering about what I've been doing for the past one year... well, I have not done much. Started to get sick of it I think... I'm sick of not going for evening relaxation activity... I'm sick of not being a 'human'... and most of all, I'm sick of myself.

Yup... should be spending more time for myself... but I doubt how often did I do that?

Thinking about this, I started to wonder... what is my hobby? We used to annouce our hobbies to the world... and at the end of the day, how many of us actually pursue greatly on our hobbies? I would be the first one to raise my hand up to indicate that I'm not one of them.

I'm not complaining about my life, but I'm more likely to complain about myself. Phew... I guess I'd just spent another year not knowing what I've done.

Probably this is really the time for a change?

No comments: