Friday, May 15, 2009

Away from office for a week

Been away from office for almost a week now! Whew... this is really a great long break! One more week to go...

Anyway, happened to know that Ah Gor is not feeling good lately. Gor... take care ya!~ Not too sure of what happened to you but one thing I can be sure of, you'll be fine in no time ^^

Oops.. why am I away from office for two weeks? Hihi... not too sure if I should mention about it. Well, let's wait for the good news to arrive before announcing. If it isn't a good one, well, just get over it and head off for a brand new day ^^

Meanwhile, am thinking if this is the good time that I should be planning for some new adventure? Or should I concentrate on my work right after this long break? *Sob *sob... no pay leave!~ Wua wuah!! ^^

1 comment:

Robert Lua Khang Wei said...

Thank you my dear Sim. You are right, I want to be tough! Thank you :)

Ha ha! Where you go ah?
Always take good care~