Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 2 in Bali





Day 2 in Bali. Apparently, 2 hours after updating the post of Day 1, we were awoke again for the very great morning! Three hours of driving from Kuta to Lovina, northern of Bali for... Dolphins and sunrise! That three hours just happened to be our sleeping time in the car all the way throughout the bumpy roads. Seriously, if we were to be sold to somewhere else, I guess we wouldn't have know it for we were sleeping like a baby.

When we were there, and here we come! The sunrise, the dolphins! I recalled that we used to be taught on the right word to describe a group of dolphins... now, dear teacher, I can make a very good use of the word for the very first time. I saw many schools of dolphins! Oops, did I use the word in the right way? I really can't say that I saw a school of dolphins for we really saw many dolphins everywhere this morning! On the surface of the sea water and right beneath our boats as well. It was great!

What more after the sunrise and dolphins? Breakfast of course! Simple yet filling American Breakfast and English Breakfast. By the way, the orange juice we had was rather salty. One, we asked for orange juice without sugar. Two, we suspected that it was salty due to the water source which could be from the sea ^.^ We don't know for we didn't ask.

Next, we headed to Kintamani for the volcano mountain view. Simply good ^.^ And... before that, this morning from 5.30am onwards till noon about 2.00pm, I was still walking on my barefoot! Haha... ooh well.. that's an insane thing to do. When we visited the garden where we can get Luak Coffee, the walking paths were filled with sharp tiny stones everywhere. Phews... sweat! ^.^

Finally after that, I manage to get a new pair of slippers. Finally...

Next thing, we were in Ubud and had our lunch. I was having my own share of lunch at Bumbu Bali while my companions were trying out the Babi Guling dishes next door. Ain't too sure how it tasted, again, but the outlet was incredibly crowded!~ As for my side, simple and nice vegetarian dish with jackfruit and tempe. That dish was really good and... I'm missing it now.

After the lunch, there goes our whole evening! Shopping! Lots of thing to be packed now. So, guess I shall keep things posted tomorrow evening (if there is wifi available in the hotel we are going to check in tomorrow). Else, let's catch up later when all of use are back in Malaysia ^.^ Ooh by the way, it's another adventure tomorrow! Water rafting! ^.^

P/s: Monkeys are all over my sane mind now... goSh... ^.^

1 comment:

Drinking Coffee Telling Story said...

Great pictures, Ying Sim.. LOOVE it so much.. I think u can be a professional photographer soon. Take care and enjoy.