Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blessed

Prior to departing for Kota Kinabalu, I had some kind of weird feeling where things may go wrong. A few friends have told me to go with my instinct and overcome whatever that may come in my way and yes, things were back on track.

A few days before and after my birthday, I've got additional treasure ^.^ First, I went for a book fair for 3 consecutive days and spent about RM 400.00 for the pile of books I have in my bedroom now - it could have cost me about 10X of the figure stated for their original price. Wow! I love the books and they will surely keep me busy for quite some time! Next, a brand new tumbler to assist me in saving the environment as well as cost of drinking Starbucks. Later, a few free meals and drinks at Starbucks with a brand new card. Cool! Now, I'm so glad ^.^

On the very day, yes, I've started my first step to Mt Kinabalu. In exchange, a tag that recorded the special day - 1st April 2012. When I came back to West Malaysia, I saw a lil' girl carrying a backpack with a snowy white bear placed in it.. actually, the head of the teddy bear was on top of the bag's opening so that he could 'breathe' ^.^ I'd shared this with my childhood classmates and... surprise! I've got a teddy bear for my birthday this year! Yeah... my reaction was, "What!?" =.=" But no doubt, I love it. Thanks everyone ^.^


No comments: