Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1

Well, this is a day with 'something'. First, the day when Leslie Cheung left us. Second, this is the day our 1 cent coins becoming a history. Plenty of things there though. Haha.. Last but not least, it's April Fool. However, didn't went through this day as a fool. Neither it is anything special. One thing I'm sure of, this day is the same as any other day except for having an extra pair of panda eyes. That's the end result of not having enough sleep for a few nights.. for me.

Now, how I miss Taman Gelora.. and how I miss to climb trees again..
Basically, my mind is completely blank right now. Perhaps I shall begin adding in some clouds.. sunshine etc.. Great.. maybe I shall head to my dreamland now ^^


1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah ...it is a special day for me too.....my friend born on this day 23 year ago ...i saw full of confidence and hope

inside her life ...that the impression i got of her when we met in 1st time...whatever problem she face ,i wish she will get over it ..and i know it does ...

i wish i can say 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'in front of her ..but i know it not gonna happen..coz she always busy ...:P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you !!,Sim ..
just look around when ever you want and you'll see me ..i stand by your side ..always ..^^

PS ;
btw , watch out your health ..try get enough of rest .okie ..
DONT PUSH YOURSELF TOO HARD ..