Sunday, April 13, 2008

Coincident or Curse?

My oh my!~ What a day!~ I had dinner with two of my ex-classmates today as well as my best friend!~ I was in the same dining table with two of my ex-classmates but different table with my best friend!~ She was sitting somewhere nearby all the while but we didn't realise that until we chatted through messenger a while ago.

Basically, a 'naughty' friend of mine casted a 'spell' on me that both me and my best friend will not get to meet in places other than our hometown. For a period of time, it happened to be so until one fine day we'd finally get to meet up! Now.. I wonder if he has re-activated the spell he casted a few years back.. I don't even get to see my best friend (vice-versa, she didn't get to see me) even though we were under the same roof, having our dinner!~ Goodness...

Is this coincident or the 'spell' works? If it is the spell.. then I shall make him cast a better spell.. make everybody around happily.. ever after! And me.. healthy, happy and wealthy!~ Hihi..

My my.. my dear friend.. I wonder if what happened for the night is explainable? ^^

I mean for 1: She didn't realise that it was me (my back was facing her)

For 2: Again.. we were so 'far' yet so 'near'!~ Having dinner 'together' and yet 'not together'.. hihi

Well..what can we say? ^^

No comments: