Sunday, June 23, 2013

The rusty brain

Whew... I must admit. My brain had went rusty! And this is no good. Why so? Mainly because I've been lazying for too long. To prevent myself from getting useless, I have to start being useful now. An hour ago, I'd tried to type out my recent thought and after about 300 words, I figure that it was a mess and dump it altogether. 

The first thing I should really do now is to update my journal. It has been some time since I last open it. Furthermore, there has been too many excuses that I've been making to give way for my laziness craving. Well, it's really good that now, I could spend some good time to judge myself instead of controlling myself from judging people. Perhaps, that applies to, in order to stop thinking about A, all that I have to do is to start thinking about B and automatically, A will be out of mind! So, why try to hard not to think about A?! Haha. Well, that's what I've got from one of my reading recently. To stay positive, start thinking positively as the mind can't think of both positive and negative stuff at one same time! One moment, I thought, wow! Really? The next moment, now, I realise, yes, it is indeed! It means what I've read have now come into practical. 

Over the next couple of months, I foresee that I'll be on an adventure and leaving some so called reality behind for a short while. Can't wait! It's going to be awesome!~ Who knows, the adventure turns out to be the reality! Reality or not, the one who's being in it deserves the right to judge it over the people who just sit and watch ^.^ 
Source from: http://funny-pics.co/tags/deep-thinking-funny-pics/

No comments: