Thursday, July 4, 2013

A reflection

Looks like this year is the first year ever that I'm keeping my blog updated so often compared to the last couple of years. I believe that I'm back into the mood to write! I might be missing myself who used to be so quiet and write so much. Thus, the result of this. But I'm glad for it. At least, for years to come, there's a good reflection on myself when I was younger and 'now'. Always. At the moment, for this blog alone, I managed to reflect something about myself for the last few years and it's good to have such opportunity.

For the past 3.5 weeks, I've been rushing for so much of things for one special event. And it's only 2 days to go before the very day. Hoping that everything is going to be fun-tastic! *Fingers crossed*

Just two days ago, someone whom I respect for his leadership, told me about this. The last thing that a person would want to do is to kill his hope. I believe that this apply to faith too. I heard the sound of a finger snap in my mind at that very moment. "Wow, have I killed my hope?" I thought I did.

Therefore, for now, I must relive all that in my hope. It's one of the important pillars of life. So, good luck to myself once more for the event and, hope.


1 comment:

WP said...

Yes, a blog is a good way for you to come back a few years later and rediscover yourself... Unluckily I have been neglecting my blog lately. I hope I will regain the inspiration to write, like you did...