Saturday, October 5, 2013

An afternoon in the rain

It's surprisingly cold even though there's sunlight out there. Mainly because that the sunlight doesn't last. Every half an hour or so, the rain came by to visit. When it rained, it was cold. When the sun shines, it's really hot. Now, I need to find the balance in between. And so, this noon, we went to the farm to pick some fresh vegetables for salad. The moment we began to do that, it was beginning to shower! What can I say? When we're already in the rain, I go with the saying by Bob Marley, "some feel the rain, others just get wet". I chose to feel the rain instead of just get wet. Anyway, I think the jet lag is over now. All ready for daily meditation session. Doing better after the first day. Looking forward to more of the meditation session. It's soul healing, inner-self communication and full stop. What more can I ask for. Hello ME, again ^_^

No comments: