Thursday, October 3, 2013

My first autumn in my life

After a 24-hour journey, I'm finally back to the airports I'm familiar with. No doubt, the sun is as precious as diamond here, my own thought. With such temperature, there's nothing as good as the warmth of the sunlight. Up to now, everything's quite in place, except for the jet lag. Generally, my first few meals were meals in the plane. Later, with some good stuff, improvised Thai instant noodle for lunch (which should be my dinner back in Malaysia). And for dinner, yummy! Do you know me well enough? Yes. My favourite salmon sashimi! Goodness. Am I dreaming? No. What more can I complain for now. None. 

Of course, there should be some work to be done within the next couple of days, while overcoming the jet lag. 

Last night, yawned all the way from 6pm till 10pm (local time). Managed to sleep by 12am but things that happened next, waking up every now and then. My body was telling me that it's already morning and activities shall begin right now =.=" I thought it was at least 4am at that moment. To my disappointment, it wasn't. It was only 1am. Should really be better for days to come. Anyway, hello autumn! It's completely different when the season changes. Hello meditation. Hello inner self ^_^


No comments: