Saturday, March 15, 2008

Option

If I am given the option to die or to face it.. I'll face it - at least for now. Sometimes the world gave us hint that there are so much about life which we haven't discover - yet. So, why choose to 'shorten' my life when I'm given a longer time.

I am not discussing about religions or beliefs on how did we come to this earth. Be it just a simple human on earth, I have plenty to do. It is a matter of whether I have found that things that I wanted to do.

Fine if I have not find it, but I know that before I find it, my current aim will be 'hunting' - hunting for my aim. True.. if I don't have aim, then my current aim will be hunting for aim. That's 'aim' too, or is it not?

When I figure this out, I realise that I have been really stubborn about this.

I have been complaining all the while that I don't know what is my aim. Well, now I know. At least I don't feel lost. I used to feel so 'lost' that I don't even know what do I want to do.. and kept searching for the meaning of my life. Now that I think about it again, I was silly.

Okay, at least I can rest myself assured now that I can forget the silly thought for a while. Raising up problem when problem is not even there to look for me :P

There is a Chinese saying - 自寻烦恼。Looking for problems on behalf of ownself. It's quite true.. human's mind is complicated, or should I say, 'my mind is quite complicated'. Always thinking something unneccesarily when I can actually spend my time to do so much of other things!~

For the time being, gambatte desu!~ ^^

No comments: