Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wait

I am used to waiting for people. True, everybody sure has the chance to wait for something, somebody at somewhere. But I think, most recently, my patience has reached its peak. I just don't feel like 'waiting' anymore.

Ever since I entered another stage of life, I noticed that I've been 'waiting' even more. Slowly, from waiting to anticipating. At most time, both are fruitless. And sometimes, I just hate to wait because due to the 'waiting' moment, I somehow caused myself into trouble or miss up something else.

It would be fine if someone or something I wait for worth it and appreciate it. But the truth, at most time, I don't see these people regretted or felt sorry for keeping another person waiting so long.

I mean, what makes one person thinks that his/her time is more valuable than the person who spends up to hours just to wait for him/her?

With that time, the person who is waiting can do so much of other thing. Obviously I have made people wait for me too, but at least.... HELLO! If I really have to keep the other person waiting for too long, SMS! CALLS! Or else, don't even bother about reloading or paying the phone bills anymore because we don't even use the facilities to show our manners to our loved one or friends.

As a conclusion, nobody is supposed to think that his/her time worths a million more than the other person.. though I know, some of us out there do make millions within minutes or seconds but please appreciate those who are willing to spend their time to 'wait'.

No comments: