Friday, March 7, 2008

Respect

More often than not, people around me complained that their other half are not as good as the earlier stage of their relationship - which could be either during courtship or the first few weeks to first few months of relationship.

I can't tell if this is true because I have not experience it myself. Anyway, one thing I noticed is.. friends know about 'respect' far better than lovers. Again, this is my personal opinion.

Taking things for granted has been a kind of attitude and it is in trend.

Now, why would some lovers choose to be friends in the end? And why some of them are happier to be friends? Of course there are many answers available. But, I believe 'respect' is one of them.

Although I have never been in love myself, but, I must say that I've made many close friends. Most people do not mind if their friends tend to do something in an 'over' manner. And this is what makes them closer.

To me... no. I emphasis on 'respect'. No matter how close two persons or a group of people can be, respecting each other is important. At most time, it is better not to make assumption, as one never know when will this 'assumption' ruin something.

At this point, acquaintances or 'normal' friends know how to behave better and respecting each other is a kind of manner.

It is understandable that emphasizing too much on manners spoils the mood.. but nobody enjoy to be ill-treated. It is always good to be cautious in term of manners rather than ignoring it. For you won't know when will another person feels offended by what you'd just did or said.

In fact, feeling offended does not necessarily apply to only those who are 'sensitive'. It applies to anyone.. it's just that we won't know what is the bottom line for each individual.

Well, again... this is purely my own opinion. No offence ^^

1 comment:

revoliuy said...

yes,SIM..i agree with you (is that mean im respecting you ? XP) ....'RESPECT'is important to keep relationship but it doesent mean we should say something they want to hear or do something they like to see .. I never do this but still we like to make fun of each other most of time but i'll be serious when the time is needed ..i do respecting averyone that i meet ..in fact ,i hv many true friends(real close) ..and i very much appreciate them and continue to do
anything I possible can when they need me ..and i always sharing what ever joy or pain with them ..never asking pay off from them ..

for me ,loyalty and honesty is far more required in relationship ...i never give a second change for someone who betray me...and i never crashed my
friendship .. I always putting true friend above my self,..coz they always guiding me in road of life ..

some lovers choose to be friends in the end...the major fact is one of the couple is still loving the other one (i read this in a book before ..hehe)
you will earn the respect when you respecting other people ,SIM ..just do our best and always watch out our behavior ..other than this ,it up to them to make the judgement..(time will tell )

and it is just my personal opinion ^^!! ..as i know you should never worry or ask this question all the time because you truly a nice person !!...

and remember this “When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”^^