Friday, May 2, 2008

Plasters help

Almost a week after returning from Chagar Hutang Beach now. And I think I'm slowly recovering from the awful looking wounds.. thanks to the sandflies, haha!~ Apparently, this is the first time in my life that I'm using so many plasters! Five pieces of new plasters daily! But they really help in healing my wounds and at the same time preventing them from getting worse. Some who'd experienced the miserable bites before may have know how itchy they can be and at the same time, how uncontrollable our fingers can be. Anyway, at least now I know that mosquito coils and plasters are among the best tools I need when going for outdoor activities!

Without them, the wounds can be covering all over my legs instead of only my feet! Good lesson!~ Hihi..

Anyway, a friend came to pay a visit in Kuantan a few days back and she was staying with me. We went for keropok lekor sagu in Tanjung Lumpur in one of the days. And, what happen to the keropok lekor sagu?! They are now half the size of what I had last time.. which was about a year ago. Hihi.. But, they are still as tasty as before... only changes in quantity, but not quality. Good!~ ^^

2 comments:

Robert Lua Khang Wei said...

wah lau. Get so many wound ah!

WP said...

What?! The keropok sagu has become smaller? Noooooo! :P

Can't wait to go back and eat it again...