Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Only the best for you

Only the best for you
by: Fiona S. Wong

I tried to look for every single shadow
Every single shadow of you
But I found none

I tried to hunt for rainbow
Every time when it rains because of you
And I knew that I must force myself to back the sun

Once when I realize there’s no more rainbow
Not even a single shadow of you
I know that’s the end and I’m gone

All that I asked from you is only a bow
A bow of last respect from you
For what can be done has been done

I told you once that I don’t wish to lie beneath the cries of crow
At this last moment I wonder the memories are still with you
Probably all the memories are gone

There’s no more now
Not even future
For I am gone

It is not a sorrow
For this is the cure
The cure for at least one

And finally I hope you’ll grow
With all that you’ve secured
From day one till the day I am gone… forever

No comments: