Saturday, August 23, 2008

What is life's biggest satisfaction?

I sure don't know about your life's biggest satisfaction neither am I sure about my own life's biggest satisfaction. Well, had a short chat with a friend this morning and we were discussing about life's biggest satifaction and how do we actually measure our lives' achievements and successes.

So, anyone has the answer(s)? But please don't list them down as we are very sure everyone has different preferences. As the saying goes, 'one man's meat is another man's poison'. It doesn't mean that my preference will definitely be someone else's preference.

Each of us has different need and urge. Somebody else's need and urge may seem like what I thought I needed but actually, I can simply improvise it or take it as a guideline. I don't mean that person's need and urge isn't ideal... it's just that probably it's not completely what I wanted or perhaps it's partially.

Therefore, it's simple. I take a lil' bit here and there and make up something for myself. Something I need for myself. This 'formula of living' are meant for myself. I 'designed' it for myself. I can't guarantee that it will surely works. Hence, I have to keep improving it til' I achieve what I wanted. And for sure, I can't rely somebody else to build this 'formula of living' for me. As everybody else needed neverending time to improve their own. That is why we share and we observe... that is how we help one another ^^

The same thing goes to everybody else.

We may envy, we may hunger for something but we shall never lose our will to live. Oops.. what's my main point again? ^^

No comments: